Friday, March 13, 2009

Thanks, Mom and Skeet!

Mom was generous enough to purchase Carol and me a hutch, for the kitchen, I think she thought it was time we had something nice to show off some dishes, etc.  I feel a wee bit guilty, because I know how tight money is and she gave up something, so we could have this.  That's the kind of person she is.  She'll go without, so someone else can have something and you can't thank someone enough, when they do things like that.

Skeet was good enough to come down with his pick-up and haul this up to the house and do all the lifting and such.  He's a good kid.  Skeet, Mom, Carol and I went out for lunch, after and had a good time talking and picking at each other.  

We (Carol and I) may go out for a bit, tomorrow.  We were going to, today, but since Mom was good enough to pick the hutch up, we didn't do anything but get that home and set up.  Oh, Mom also gave us a nice tablecloth and some place-mats, too.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment