Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blah......

That's exactly how I feel, this afternoon.  I don't seem to sleep well at all at night, so I nap during the afternoon and I hate that.  The computer is running very slow and acting wonky, these days and that's ticking me off and I am drinking my diet Pepsi like there could be no tomorrow.  

Skeet and Dad arrived home, safely, this morning, so that's good.  Skeet hung about for a bit, before heading home.  I guess little O has asked her Mom to go look for Daddy, every day, since Thursday morning.  I know that makes Skeet feel good....I know it would me, too!

I just feel restless and unable to concentrate on anything for too long.  I tried reading and seemed like I had to re-read every page at least once, to sink in and then I got sleepy.  I tried watching TV and also got sleepy, so what did I do?  Took a three hour nap!  That should do wonders for my sleeping, tonight.  

See what I mean about this being one of those, blah kind of days?!  

2 comments:

  1. So I was looking at you favorite TV shows and movies and I was thinking that you might like this show called "Supernatural". I don't know if I've told you about it before but it's one of my three my favorite television shows. It's not like classic horror or anything but it's really well written. The plot is excellent, it's really scary, and it's really funny too. It has basically two main characters who play brothers that travel around the country and "hunt" evil supernatural things. The two main guys were both in big horror movies that came out this year. Jensen Ackles, who plays Dean, was in "My Bloody Valentine". Jared Padalecki, who plays Sam, was in "Friday the 13th". It's on Thursday nights at 9 on the CW network. I have the first season on DVD if you wanted to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rissy! I may have to check that out and maybe even borrow it from you. I have to admit, I really enjoyed, My Bloody Valentine 3D, but wasn't so hot on, F13.

    Did you ever see such a strange taste in films and TV? LOL

    ReplyDelete