Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday....I Love It!

Yep! I still love a Friday. Today's been quite nice, had the house all to myself from about 9:00AM until about 5:45PM and I accomplished a lot, I think. Did laundry, stripped the bed and washed the sheets, dusted upstairs and vacuumed, too! Hung a photo in the bedroom, watched some TV and relaxed in a bubble bath, too.

We had pizza for dinner and after, headed upstairs and Carol helped me hang curtains in the bedroom. Got three panels on Wednesday, but we definitely needed two for each window, so Carol left for work, early, this morning and got three more panels, so it looks much better.

I'm upstairs on the computer, obviously and Carol is enjoying the TV, downstairs. Skeet just called about fifteen minutes ago and asked if he could call here around 9:00PM and I could give him some late wrestling results, so I'm ready for that call, now.

As usual, there really isn't anything on TV that I'm interested in, so I have my MP3 going and it seems nice to simply sit back and relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment