Monday, March 23, 2009

A Good Couple of Days.....

And since it seems there's never enough good things happening, I feel I should share it, when positive things happen.

Saturday, the mail brought me four wonderful and unexpected surprises......four issues of, Little Shoppe of Horrors.  Bless Carol's heart, she got me three past issues as well as the most current release and I couldn't be more thrilled.  Today, we went out for lunch to the Chinese Buffet, which is always a good thing in my book and then we went to K-Mart and picked up a few necessities as well as a few non-essentials.  We came home and Carol made a very yummy dinner and now I'm just sitting back, relaxing and enjoying my evening.  

I think we may head up and see my youngest brother and my youngest niece, tomorrow, so tomorrow should be a good day, too.  I'd kind of like to get the new James Bond film on DVD, but not sure if I can swing that, this week.  I went and pre-ordered a couple of DVDs that come out, next week, so I should be satisfied, but can you ever really have enough DVDs?!


No comments:

Post a Comment