Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday

Was actually a quiet day, today.  I like lazy weekends and this definitely ranks as a lazy weekend.  I did very little Saturday or Sunday, other than watching TV and DVDs and did some very light housekeeping.

I'm a HUGE fan of the original Flintstones series and as luck would have it, Boomerang is running two hours of the series on weekends, this month, so guess what I did from 2:00PM-4:00PM Saturday and Sunday?!  LOL

I also ordered a DVD set, today, the Emilio Miraglia box set that includes two films.....The Red Queen Kills 7 Times and The Night Evelyn Came Out of the Grave.  I'm excited about that.  I'm also hoping a DVD I pre-ordered over two weeks ago will finally arrive, tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any "Are You Being Served?" on DVD... I LOVE that show. Jessica always used to watch it when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first 5 seasons on DVD. I think it's the first five. I need to get the last five or six seasons, but it's a pricey set!

    ReplyDelete